Sunday, February 12, 2012

Copyright rev.3


Revision History:
Rev 0.3          02/12/2012
The mention of Howard Marzano made me bump into Tony Buzan and mindmapping graphical tools. I added one mindmap to my presentation in the slide on Copyright choices. I was able to find a CC picture and added it with attribution. I explored Powerpoint a little deeper to graphically enhance my presentation with a Venn diagram and a different bullet style on one slide. Overall, rev 0.3 is more spatial in nature, as that is the learning style that works best for me. So hopefully it will be a better presentation
style for my use, also.

Rev 0.2            02/05/2012
Re-released under a new title name – “Copyright”.
I changed my favorite background, the default blue one, to a lesser used, but equally appealing blue and gray background. I reduced my word count from an average of 36 per slide to 27 per slide by taking out extraneous material. I added the US government copyright seal as a graphic to amplify that copyright is a law. I yellow highlighted nearly one word per line. I think this help focus and retention. I changed the name of the presentation from “Building Creative Expression” to “Copyright”. I left justified the page title headers. They seem to command faster attention as a left to right flow per Burmark.
Finally, I took the liberty of making my Reference citations a larger font size than the standard APA 12 point so the audience can read the citations from the back of the room.
 
Rev 0.1            01/27/2012
First Release. Released as “Building Creative Expression”.


No comments:

Post a Comment